A Walk in the Woods

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website where friends talk about their favourite games, the next best drinks, programming projects and whatever else is cool at the time!

3 posters

TNV 11.10.11

DarkShadow14
    DarkShadow14
    Owner

TNV 11.10.11 Empty TNV 11.10.11

Post by DarkShadow14 Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:18 pm

()_()_()_()_()_()End of the night sum up. ()_()_()_()_()_() - ()_()_()_()_() Ramblin's about drink that night ()_()_()_()_()

.·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·'.·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·'.·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·'.·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·'.·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·'.·''·..·''·..·''.·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·'.·''·..·''·..·''·..·'
    .·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·'.·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·'.·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·'.·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·'.·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·'.·''·..·''·..·''.·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·'.·''·..·''·..·''·..·'
    LOOK AT ALL THESE FANCY LINES
    DISTRACTING
    AREN'T THEY!!!
    supercatbarf :3

TNV 11.10.11 Empty Re: TNV 11.10.11

Post by supercatbarf :3 Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:56 am

That bottle of wasa is just waiting for its time to shine haha well it kinda already is. lolbiscuits at the random rap freestyle and that karl finally isn't complaining that he isn't sober at our drinking games looooooooooooooolo haha the splotlight effect in the background just make this drinking setup complete just noticed that for some reason. I could totally down those two beers again to potentially redeem myself.. near a sink. aha lmao wHHHOORE haha I miss fun times with that game and its (un)intentional filthy glitchiness I definitely just lol'd out loud at that little mamamia input near the end of the second video haha why amnesia don't work! I got to a few fucking scary ass parts and ive already died twice to the same monster lol aaaaagghhh at parts where you're like yess i got things I needed from this storage area finally i can gitfoooooooo then just as you turn to run a motherfucking mutated thing is limping its ass off towards you and you scream like a little girl in front of people doing physics homework and hold down that shift and up arrow for dear life. Still can't play alone, whenever we are in a lounge I'm like oh I can play amnesia! but I can still barely do that haha fuck this shit I need some super mario 64. Remember our fails of satisfying the pyromaniacs inside with drinks? We do these absinthe shots with a sugar cube on top of some small metal spatula over the shot glass and fill the shot with it over the cube and light that shit up it's pretty epic haha and sometimes you light the whole desk on fire >.> I'll post some pics when I get the chance haha
    DarkShadow14
    DarkShadow14
    Owner

Post by DarkShadow14 Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:33 am

If you wanna hear Karl and I rap hardcore then just say so cause I have some mighty fine sound clips that you might just be interested in listening too! Although be warned if you don't like narration or dark spaces or spaces in general then you probably shouldn't listen to it.

Super fail numero 2... We tried to record some Amnesia tonight, but my compy would have none of that and decided to freeze on the loading screen. Time to figure out what's wrong and hopefully put up a video of some more Amnesia soon.

I see you're having a problem playing Amnesia too, so I'm going to go right ahead and prescribe you a decent dose of alcohol and some man the fuck up! lol I might just be saying that now since we haven't been able to get any further in the game or to some scarier parts, but take my advice with a grain of... lemon cello and some conveyer belt MADNESS!

I'm extremely interested in doing some of these fabled sugar filled wormwood shots and I am thankful that you bestowed upon us your knowledge of épices (epic) drink-a-lot-o-crazy-shots-ness, cause I know you will.

We did manage to make some videos despite some more idioticness on my part. I should be posting some gamecube footage soon as well as the audio of our first time playing Ikaruga. I know you're saying "WHAT! audio only... bullshit" and I totally agree... audio only is bullshit, but that's what happens when you forget to press the start recording button... lol Hope you enjoy what I'll put up anyways.

Hey, I'm Ben! and this shit has been discharged all over the place! ...later holmes

EDIT: 3:33 ftw

Post by supercatbarf :3 Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Fuck uploading I'll just facepalm them to you guys with Iphone when I get backkk
    Blacksky
    Blacksky

Post by Blacksky Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:56 pm

"Although be warned if you don't like narration or dark spaces or spaces in general then you probably shouldn't listen to it." lmao. So true. But ya we got some rap talent I tell you. We will be like the next eminems but whiter, lamer and fail at rapping.... errrr scratch that we fucking suck.

Ben open up a section in forums for anime. I need to discharge some information but cant find a place to do it!
    DarkShadow14
    DarkShadow14
    Owner

Post by DarkShadow14 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Is the TV Shows section too good for you 0.o! lol
    Blacksky
    Blacksky

Post by Blacksky Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:06 pm

TVshow = generic. Anime = AWEEEEESOOOOMMEEEE HUUUUUUUUUUU HAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAJUAHGJAHAUAH.

Cant you see the difference!!! O_O
    DarkShadow14
    DarkShadow14
    Owner

Post by DarkShadow14 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:10 pm

let me go grab my microscope... nope seems the same to me, although it is on Fiyah now!

I'll compromise and name it TV Shows/Anime

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:48 pm