A Walk in the Woods

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website where friends talk about their favourite games, the next best drinks, programming projects and whatever else is cool at the time!

3 posters

Tales of Symphonia - GCN

DarkShadow14
    DarkShadow14
    Owner

Tales of Symphonia - GCN Empty Tales of Symphonia - GCN

Post by DarkShadow14 Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:59 pm

Get ready and strap yourself in for our very first and very long episode of Tales of Symphonia!

Blacksky
    Blacksky

Tales of Symphonia - GCN Empty Re: Tales of Symphonia - GCN

Post by Blacksky Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:25 pm

My Fav parts:

8:08 Mad run
    10:08 pro tect the cho!
    12:38 Rambling penis
    12:50 FRANK!
    17:33 Mahum!
    18:25 Sandwich fail
    28:46 Gman
    28:54 This isnt a field...
    29:08 Bad Shoes
    29:35 Free money
    47:55 Holy Towel
    49:00 String work
    50:45 MARVELOUS RAPE
    51:56 Strange voice acting + fucked up eyes
    53:30 BUHHHHH!

Awesome episode def worth a watch due to all the fail voice acting ^^
    supercatbarf :3
    supercatbarf :3

Post by supercatbarf :3 Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:14 pm

1 hour video.. realllyyy?? At least if its 6 10 min videos it seems less long haha hmmm kimlauska sounds familiar.. Those epically trained game narrators get me everytime lol. Haha reminds me of classic pokemon beginning and one of the first things your mother asks when you wake up is: is it Daylight Saving Time?

What a bitch already calling Collette the chosen one ya that should help boost morale for the rest of the class. Haha that run is like what I do in every game specifically FF9, must search for the life savings of this old couple's home which I barged into moments ago! Protect the chocobos? chocolate bunnies? Damn death always getting in the way of a complete sentence. Haha Genis' withering old cat lady voice is awesome. To save more like spam the A button lol. Wooo zombie apocalypse!! lol at first I thought it was a floating giant marshmallow.. Lmao fail at making sandwich how they didn't perish long ago is beyond me. Haha and now the story of the end of the chosen one who failed at walking. This guy's really tough we beat the fuck out of him! Shows how funded their school is.

Haha with that taking it like a boss accent.. this isn't a field.. man I miss those voice acting interruptions haha. lol must be those shoes to prevent kids from being so hyper so running in them make you go slower than walking. Haha jello with an olive so thats what happens when you put those two together. Kratos has a mad shuffle lol. "If you die does the whole team die?" "Yes 'cause I am the team" ahaha... dunno why I needed to add that lol. Pancakes in a bottle, so worth it!@#% Haha I am.. I am an angel, 'cause you know there wouldn't be any other way you'd figure it out. Teaching couldn't be any more fun over there.. Ahhh all that voice acting skits just reminds me of Abyss and how we managed not to tape the most intense last boss fight to date, well except the Teddy boss in P4 haha oh man

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:23 pm