A Walk in the Woods

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website where friends talk about their favourite games, the next best drinks, programming projects and whatever else is cool at the time!

3 posters

Reading Week

Blacksky
    Blacksky

Reading Week Empty Reading Week

Post by Blacksky Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:28 pm

February 20th-24th FOR MEEEEEEE
    DarkShadow14
    DarkShadow14
    Owner

Reading Week Empty Re: Reading Week

Post by DarkShadow14 Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:48 pm

I'm just going to go ahead and say mine is the same week, cause after searching for like 20mins on Carleton's website I still couldn't find out when it is haha/arghhh
    supercatbarf :3

Post by supercatbarf :3 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Just look at one of your classes syllabus and see which dates you have off, which is the way I found out lol and I got the same week off bitches! By the way is your house still deserted for the whole week ben??
    DarkShadow14
    DarkShadow14
    Owner

Post by DarkShadow14 Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:59 pm

What is a sillybus? Unfortunately my house is not empty, I thought it was going to be, but apparently it's just my brother that is going somewhere for a few days, meaning my parents are very much still there

Post by supercatbarf :3 Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:00 am

lol course outline and shit up the walls that sucks! ooh well at least basement won't be occupied the only time we wanted to use it lol so are you guys free for most of that week?
    DarkShadow14
    DarkShadow14
    Owner

Post by DarkShadow14 Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:08 am

All of my courste outlines are soo useless!! none of them actually have a schedule haha, but it does seem like none of my assignments are due during the week from the 20 - 24, so I;m going to take that as a "this is your reading week" sign.

As of right now I am free like 78% of the time that week, so definitely hitting up Calypso if (temperature >= 25ºC) otherwise snowboarding or hockey is COOL too... get it

Post by supercatbarf :3 Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:15 pm

haha that seems legit enough and alright sounds good! looool tha fuck calypso is open in february??? Wave pool and icebergs, sounds like a fun time haha. ohhhh yess snowboarding is so happening. Whens you guys first day free/in town? A lot of people seem to be staying for reading week so I'll prob book my flight when you guys are down to drunk the night damn far away!
    Blacksky
    Blacksky

Post by Blacksky Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:54 pm

im free anytime 17-26 aka full reading week lol. My profs saying its a good catch up week since they gonna swarm us with codes be4 that week... and not the gta type.. Sad . But yeah if u want to spend time with your friends in halifax then head down here its cool. Me and ben will just plan to do all the fun stuff when u arent here then when your down we can play AWESOME xenosaga 2 and AMAZING wii sports wanna be games ^^ Very Happy

Post by supercatbarf :3 Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:35 pm

So I'll be back in ottawa to fuck some shit up on the 20th in the afternoon! And leaving saturday night since all the flights sunday were booked -_-
    Blacksky
    Blacksky

Post by Blacksky Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:04 pm

YEYE! This till ill be around so we can party it up! Youll have to join in our symphonia game. We will hopefully be 10hrs in... hopefully! We r slow like snails Razz

Sucks u cant skate though, we could of played at the out door rinks. and u cant even go nets since my stuff at my moms >.<>.<

Post by supercatbarf :3 Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:12 pm

yaaa better be! haha wooo for more cutting off people saying stuff so they seem awesomely retarded! ya I just can't stop or go fast without looking handicapped lol, I don't know if I'd feel safe with those pads and hockey puck
    DarkShadow14
    DarkShadow14
    Owner

Post by DarkShadow14 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:30 am

There's a few pieces of wood in my basement that you could use to make a make-shift set of pads haha

Post by supercatbarf :3 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Haha that could work and also lower the chances of stubbing my toe on those pieces of wood that jump out of nowhere

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content