A Walk in the Woods

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website where friends talk about their favourite games, the next best drinks, programming projects and whatever else is cool at the time!

Horrors + Some Comedy

supercatbarf :3
    supercatbarf :3

Horrors + Some Comedy Empty Horrors + Some Comedy

Post by supercatbarf :3 Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:43 pm

Random top 3 of the scariest/funny ones I've seen:

#1: Grave Encounters

This movie is fucking impossible to find because it's so indie which is probably why it's so good! It's about a crew of people who are doing a cheesyass scary TV series of real places suspected to have shit going down. They go to this asylum, set up cameras, and stay the night and shit does go down! And the story's pretty decent too and has some hilarious parts like when they interview this mexican. Don't really want to say too much because the less informed the better Twisted Evil I was rattled for a good hour after the movie being in a dark room with one other person at 2 am. Can be found on some rando sketched out free streaming site!

#2: The Descent

Fucking traumatic another good dosage of not sleeping for a few hours and imagining things popping up on your ceiling! This one's basically about a group of friends who decide to go spelunking in an "explored" cave after one of their friends (the MC I guess) had a tragic mishap happen to her family. Yeah you just know someone's getting shitfucked in this one. It's more of straight up horror/thriller and doesn't got much or any comedy. That first scene is still etched in my mind and there's know way of knowing when it'll happen (I tried when I watched the second time). Same rl situation as last time, damn we're good at finding them lol. This movie can be found on Netflix last time we checked.

#3: 7 Nights of Darkness <- thanks for the clarification

Most of this movie is hilarity because it's group of random people (8?) who volunteer to stay in this supposedly haunted house for 7 nights and days and whoever lasts the entire week without leaving gets a million dollars. It's set up as a cheesy reality show. It's another find-that-contact-you-dropped somewhere-in-the-general-direction-of-down. Damn indie movies always seem to do it better. At least it's impossible to find it for free streaming, which we basically do for any movie not on Netflix haha.

Yup so if anyone is interested, these are some of the best in my experience to look up! Building a fort beforehand is always recommended.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:28 am